Tuesday 4 August 2015

Up and Coming: Chinelo Okafor


She anchors a fashion show, ‘Fashion and Style’ on UNIZIK94.1fm. She is what every woman should be, all smiles, charismatic, beautiful and of course, strong. #StrongGirl. She has a good dress sense as you would expect. It was a pleasure getting her down for this exclusive interview which you would definitely enjoy.
Excerpts:

On about herself: My name is Chinelo Okafor , I’m a student of mass communication, 300 level from Anambra state who loves fashion and making  friends,  travelling  and presenting.

On when she started her show and what the show is all about: I started in 2014. It is a fashion program, ‘Fashion and Style’, where you talk about everything fashion.

On how she copes with her show and school:  It’s all God, it is not all that easy, sometimes it gets stressful but I have a good support system in form of God and friends. They are my muse.

On how supportive her family has been:  Very supportive, as a matter of fact, they are my inspiration.

On greatest challenges so far: Most times sponsorship for my show, but these days they are coming around.

On greatest achievements so far:  I have achieved a lot since I started my show. It’s growing and I would say when I had the CEO of a magazine in my show.

On plans after school: To go into full time presenting and to explore my career totally and I’d also love to go into anchoring and compering.

On what else she would love to do apart from presenting: I want to own a P.R firm.

On her role models: Presenting, Oprah Winfrey and personality, Genevieve Nnaji, because they are two strong women that know what they want, then go for what they want and get it.

You can contact Chinelo Okafor on:
 IG: spicychinny
 Facebook: Agatha Okafor
  

No comments:

Post a Comment