Though down with our own lifes and its' challenges, we still have enough time and energy to be involved in some other persons' lifes. Possibly, because of how our lifes are influenced by these people. The Month of April was not funny for an average Nigerian, not with the fuel scarcity saga, the usual Boko Haram news and the recent Fulani Herdsmen wahala. Amidst all the buzz, some people still managed to get into our routine lifes, giving us reasons to worry and give our concerns. Do check out the list of ten most influential Nigerians for April 2016 and don't leave without making your opinion known.
9. Olamide and Lil Kesh : *dancing efejoku* Isn't it great that Lupita Nyongo finds Lil Kesh song interesting to dance to? So, Lil Kesh thinks running a label is as easy as dancing Shoki, abi? Wouldn't want to be a prophet of doom, but I don't see that decision as promising. Olamide must miss the dude sha. The separation raved IG and got a lotta concerned people fearing for Lil Kesh (Baba YAGI). Hopefully, Vikhto would be given more attention.
6. Mayorkun and Davido : I am wondering why B. Red decides to allow himself think that he has a future in music. And why the future is tied to Davido, who is already tired of pushing his(B. Red) unmovable ass. While Davido was busy celebrating Mayorkun for the success of his video that hit 1m views in 10 days, B. Red was busy beefing Davido. Making me wonder if it was Davido's fault that he (B. Red) no gree blow. At least, Davido will now rest in his new label, Davido Music Worldwide. Mayorkun ti take over.
4. Ben Murray Bruce : I really would want to be like this man when I grow up. I thought his success is only in media ownership, business and politics. How wrong I am. I am yet to see anyone with so much success and tact in the art of shading as Bruce. My shading skills dey learn where him own dey o. Jesu!!! Such clap back skills, doesn't spare no body. And the twitter bickering with Oby Ezewkwesili really got people talking.
2. Linda Ikeji : I feared for her after Wizkid promised his sixteen years cousin will waylay her. Lol. But, the blog Queen knew better, and reported to the police. Now, she can can walk the street and not fear that one of Wizkid's children would beat her to a pop. Lol. Her exclusive report of Wizkid's receiving a quit notice was what earned her Wizkid's beef and threats. Reporting to the police, made some Nigerians almost devour her, but she's undaunted.
1. Wizkid : If he knew better, he wouldn't want to mess with a 'mere' blogger. At least, he had to sign an undertaking and he narrowly escaped his real age being revealed. Lol. Whatever makes him think that if he livess in a rented apartment at 25 that he would be able to afford a house worth over half a billion Naira at 35 should continue. At least, that gives him a good feeling of himself and blocked his brain from knowing that calling a woman 'hoe' and threatening a woman could get him behind bars. Featuring in Drake's, 'One Dance' though, that song been topping chats.