Tuesday 24 November 2015

Up and Coming : Omeelin

Omeelin is the way to go when it comes to good music.  This young and passionate fast rising music artiste and fashion designer spared me some time to discuss his passion and love for music.   I am sure you would enjoy the read. Meanwhile, follow the link  https://my.notjustok.com/track/47684, to download 'makoli', Omeelin's hit song and do well to anticipate 'eriwe agwuagwu', still from Omeelin very soon. You can also watch Omeelin perform at https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=940260292708155&id=100001725800231&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.940308586036659%3Atl_objid.940308586036659%3Athid.100001725800231%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4520878106482013704&__tn__=C
 
About yourself: I am Omeen Omeelin Anunobi from Akwaeze in Anaocha LGA of Anambra state. I'm an artist, I sing, I dance, I am a fashion designer, I also write.  

How long have you been in music? : I have been into music for long now, but started going public in 2013.  

Have you always wanted to do music? : Yes, of course it has been my dream to do music.
  
At what point did you decide to go into music? : I decided to go public  between 2012 and 2013.
  
What do you think of the Nigeria music industry? : The Nigeria music industry is really doing very well, going places that people from outside Nigeria wants to be.
  
How do you define good music? : Well, for me, good music is a combination of sounds, lyrics, so melodious that it passes a message to your soul, making you feel what you feel when listening to that music.
  
Why your choice of music? : My choice of music is what I call gift. I always feel alive with it.
  
What would you have been doing if you weren't doing music? : I will say fashion. I have the mind of an entrepreneur. So, I still have some other businesses in mind.

What is your greatest achievement so far? : I have achieved many things, but, I don't think I have the greatest one yet.  

What are your greatest challenges at the moment? : Fund has been my greatest challenge when ever I have got plan(s) to execute or exhibit.  

Where would you get to before you start considering yourself as a star? : I don't have to get to any level before seeing myself as a star because I'm a star already. Any level I get to, I will see it as progress or being successful.
  
Which artistes would you want to work with? : I have got so many artistes in mind to work with  but for now I'm still working on myself.  

Your role model(s): Well, I'm my own role model. But, P Square and Chris Brown I love some of the things they do and how they do it. 
 
What should be expected from you next year? : Expect my surprises.    



Facebook : Omeen Omeelin Anunobi 
Instagram : Omeenomeelin  

No comments:

Post a Comment