Thursday 25 February 2016

Donate to save Oyayi, cancer is not a death sentence

I volunteered for PROJECTPINKBLUE  for a while now. I just got a confirmation mail today, which was followed by the content of this post. A mail asking for donations for Miss Comfort Oyayi Daniel. Though, the mail requested that I share this on Facebook, I felt it was wise I also solicit my blog readers to join in this donation to save Comfort and allow her the privilege of following her dreams of being a journalist. Below is the mail I got from Team PROJECTPINKBLUE. Feel free to share with others. #SaveOyayi

Hello,
I'm Miss Comfort Oyayi Daniel.
You never really know the value of health till you are sick. I am a woman with a dream to become a journalist and this led me to pursue a degree in mass communication. My zeal and passion for the things I do attracted admirations from people around me who were greatly encouraged.
I kept setting goals and doing my best to build a future not just for myself but also for a better society. Things seemed to be working out well till when I was diagnosed of Breast Cancer (invasive ductal CA of the left breast, ER/PR negative, HER 2 neu positive: Stage 2) at Asokoro Hospital Abuja. I was told it was a malignant tumor, hence life threatening. Since June 2015 when I left the hospital after mastectomy (removal of left breast), I have not been able to go back for thechemotherapy(TCH Taxane, Carboplatin, Herceptin) regimen because I don’t have$35,966.

Your $1 (N300) can help to save me.
Please DONATE to keep alive.

Click here to DONATE
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saveoyayi-help-save-oyayi-from-breast-cancer#/

You can also pay directly to National Hospital Abuja or pay to Account Name: Health & Psychological Trust Centre SaveOyayi Account No: 6060163812 Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc. Thanks and God bless you all.
Miss Comfort Oyayi Daniel
Breast Cancer Champion and Aspiring Journalist.

Project PINK BLUE
HEALTH & PSYCHOLOGICAL TRUST CENTRE (HPTC)
t: +234 803 6053 866, 7086908385
info@projectpinkblue.org
www.projectpinkblue.org
t: www.twitter.com/projectpinkblue
f: www.facebook.com/projectpinkblue
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/projectpinkblue
Instagram: @projectpinkblue
Skype: @projectpinkblue

No comments:

Post a Comment