1. Coconut oil : This is one oil, you can easily make at home. Maybe, we would talk about how to do that much later. For now, just walk into your trusted cosmetic shop and purchase coconut oil and you'll be glad you did. Coconut oil nourishes your hair helping it have a beautiful shine. So, if you are looking for a shiny nourished hair, coconut oil it is.
2. Castor oil : This oil serves as a conditioner. It can be used in treating dandruff. If you have itching scalps or any form of irritation, castor oil is to be considered. Castor oil helps thicken your hair too.
3. Rosemary oil : You read right, rosemary, I am sure you are thinking of the spice, lol. Use rosemary oil if you are looking for hair growth. The oil stimulates the hair follicles, resulting to hair growth. It can serve or do almost same thing as shampoo, it's actually used in making most shampoo.
4. Peppermint oil : This oil has great antiseptic, regenerative and stimulating properties that can improve the health of your hair.
5. Argan oil : This oil is derived from argan, the oil helps to smoothen your hair.
6. Olive oil : Goya oil on your mind, I guess. Lol. Well, the oil doesn't just serve to chase evil, witches and wizard, it can soften your hair, make it shiny and can be used as anti-dandruff.
Don't go breaking your bank trying to acquire all of them. Consider your hair requirements, and know exactly which oil to use. Don't forget to leave your comments mostly if you find this helpful in any way.